Bellow

tales of a girl in the city

juin 24, 2004

My job this week has entailed sitting in apartment buildings, trying to explain to people relocating to the city from Colorado, that they will never find a 1500 square foot two-bedroom in the Union Square area, that allows pets, and has outdoor space, AND is under $500 a month. Ever.

Sadly, for all involved, there is no computer in these apartment buildings, and, as you can see, I am now overusing commas, and neglecting my blog, as a result.

I am sorry about the commas, and very, very, very,,,,sorry about neglecting the blog. I will do what I can to remedy the situation ASAP.

In the meantime, I'm visiting David again this weekend.

And if anyone can help, it's him. He may even be able to help with the punctuation situation. Keep your fingers crossed.