Bellow

tales of a girl in the city

avril 25, 2004

Twitterpainted

A jumble of things:

His name is S. That's all you get.

S has a red blanket that is the softest, reddest blanket I've ever felt. It is only a matter of time before this red blanket belongs to me. We should all be clear about this.

When he walked into the restaurant last night I actually felt a flip. A shock. Something great. Like the view from the top of the ferris wheel.

I've known him for seven days, and he's already made me dessert four times.

When he heard me sing for the first time his eyes got all kid-at-Christmas big.

My mom thinks he sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders. Isn't that such a mom thing to say? Moms are great. My mom has a good head on her shoulders.

I have told him that roughly three hundred people around the world are very excited that I met someone wonderful. I think he thinks I have way too many imaginary friends.